As the name suggests, three cornered leek flowers are a member of the Allium family and share a similar flavour profile to chives and garlic. These delicate flowers add a burst of colour and subtle onion flavour to your dishes. A small pinch of three cornered leek flowers will make any savoury dish look beautiful.
- Wash well before use
- Use as an edible garnish
- Best used fresh to retain its nutrients
- Soup: Sprinkle a few flowers on top of a soup for a pop of colour and added flavour.
- Salad: Use three cornered leek flowers to add a touch of elegance to your salads.
- Eggs: Top your scrambled eggs or omelette with three cornered leek flowers for a visually stunning breakfast.
- Risotto: Garnish your risotto with these flowers to add both flavour and aesthetic appeal.
Incorporate three cornered leek flowers into your meals to add beauty, flavour, and nutrition to your dishes. Try them out and see how they can elevate your culinary creations.