Warning - contains celery
This soup bundle combines Fennel stalks from aweside with a selection of unusual and delicious perennials from Incredible vegetables.
Contains a mixture of:
Seombadi (Wild celery)
Daubenton Kale (panache)
Suggestions for use
Chop leaves and add to a pan, drizzle with olive oil/butter and add half a teaspoon of sea/rock salt. Cook on a medium heat until soft, then fill with 2L of water and simmer for 20-30minutes.Season to taste with black pepper and additional salt if needed.
Drain off the liquid through a sieve and serve as a herby broth or use as a herby veg stock.
- Finely chop one red onion, 2 crushed garlic cloves, 3-4 medium carrots, and the fennel stalks, add to a pan and drizzle with olive oil or add a generous knob of butter and salt.
- Cook on a medium heat until soft
- Chop and add the remainder of the herb stock bundle. Cook further on a medium heat until the leaves have softened
- Top up with 2L of water and allow to simmer for 20-30mins
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve as is, or blend in a processor